- Collection of Individually Distinguishable Data and Other Information
When you use our website, we gather and save your personal information and facts that is offered by you once in a while. Our elemental objective in doing so is to ensure that you get a safe, efficient, smooth and individualized experience. This enables us to present services and features that most likely meet your requirements, and to customize our website to render your experience safer and more convenient. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider essential for accomplishing this objective.
You can actually browse the Website without informing us who you are or unveiling any information regarding yourself. As soon as you provide us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. You also have the choice to not provide information and facts by choosing not to use certain service or feature on the Website. We might automatically track certain information about you based on your practice on our website. We utilize this information to do internal analysis so as to serve our users more effectively. This information is gathered and analysed on an aggregated schedule. This information includes:
- Profile Information: Your username, password, email address, Correspondence Address, Billing Address and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Log Information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Cookies: Cookies are tiny text files which identify your system to our server as a unique end user whenever you visit certain pages on the Site and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to identify your IP address, economizing your time while you are on, or wish to enter the Site. We merely utilize cookies for your convenience in using the Site and not for obtaining or using any other information about you.
We exclusively gather your Personal Information to perform our business and to enable us to deliver and enhance our Services. We will not for any reason whatsoever sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade onto it.
- Right To Collect
We collect your Profile Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We might use this information for recommending products and promotional offers.
- To comply with our obligations under law.
- We use certain of your data in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and promotional activities. We might divulge such details about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to recognize you.
We collect your Payment and Account Information for the following reasons:
- To determine and confirm the Service Charges payable by you and to bestow our relationship with you.
- To adhere to any statutory or regulatory prerequisite.
- To compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities in order to customize our Solutions to you. Whilst we have been entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only divulge it in an aggregated form that is not capable of utilized or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- General Exceptions